Sunday, February 1, 2009

FLEA.FLY.FLO.FUN

Yesterday I went to Flea Fly Flo Fun at Home Club, River Valley, Singapore. Two of my friends were opening 3 stalls in order to sell their old stuff. So far, as my eyes could see, their stalls were the tidiest, the most attractive and probably they had the most fashionable stuff. Jessica sold her old tops dresses and bags. Mba Icha sold her nudie jeans and ksubi!Unfortunately I did not get anything from the flea market (maybe because I was running out of money, thus I did not have any mood for shopping). Nike got 2 nice tops at SGD 8 for each and a vintage square bag for only SGD 7.
Well The Zouk Flea Market will be held next week and I can't wait to see what will be going on there!!!


Ms. Ninung, Ms. Jessica Sutanto, Ms. Stella Febrina, Ms. Prisca Trisendy, Mr. Daud Gultom, Ms. Rummana Yamanie

Ms. Adeline and Ms Jessica Sutanto

Ms. Nike Mutiara, Ms.Gastronomia :), Ms. Flafiana Winardo

2 comments:

Niq Mutiara said...

ayok liv kita ke zouk flea. hehehe :)

liviamc said...

AYUKKKK!!