Friday, March 6, 2009

1st

1.Who was your FIRST prom date?
everyone knows it

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
nope

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
rrrrr.. beer I guess. when I was 4th grade.

4. What was your FIRST job?
selling cupcakes at school bazaar. (really proud of it)

5. What was your FIRST car?
I'm not wealthy enough to buy a car

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
sandra

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
mommy

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I forgot.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
maybe Bangka Island. well i dont know. ask my dad for accurate answer.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Aravinda Devi. nope. but I know she's currently in Ausie.

11. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
at Marsha's

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Daud, he just called me.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
forgot, auntie amelya i guess.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
drinking a glass of water then PUPPIII hahahhaha

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
KOC

16. FIRST tattoo?
no permanent tattoo. but first temporary tattoo was butterfly behind my neck.

17. First piercing?
Ears and was very painfull

18. First foreign country you ever went to?
Ausie

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing in the theater?
BABY's day OUT!! Oh gosh I miss this movie! I saw it with my bro and mom :)

20. FIRST Detention you had
lari keliling lapangan krn telat masuk skolah.

21. What was the first state you lived in?
jakarta jakarta DKI jakarta

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
no roomies but i have housemates.

23. If you had one wish. What would it be?
Live in US with beloved one. AMIEN.

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
ballet. I miss it. alot!

25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
anyone who read this.very obvious.

No comments: